The information obligation pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR
1. Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator, i.e. the entity deciding how your personal data will be used, is:
ul. Zapłocie 17
2. Where do we get your data from?
We process your personal data that we receive from you in connection with transactions with us or during contacts with us. These are, in particular, data that you provide to us in connection with contracts concluded with us or by requesting us to take specific actions before concluding them. And also by corresponding or contacting us or applying for a VAT invoice or submitting a complaint or withdrawing from the contract, or subscribing to the newsletter or creating an online account.
If you pay us through, for example, a bank or payment institution, we will also obtain data about the account number from which the payment was made. We will also process data regarding the bank account to which we will refund payments to you.
In addition, we may collect your behavioral data relating to your behavior. These are data on your transactions, complaints, correspondence history and contacts with us, your activity on our website and in the online store, our profiles on social networks (e.g. Facebook), our accounts on third party websites (e.g. Allegro ), such as: viewed products, IP addresses or device identifiers, cookie data and locations, correspondence, contacts, as well as opinions about us and our products and services. We may combine this data with other data we have and process it primarily for the purpose of compiling reports, analyzes and statistics for internal needs, customer service support and for marketing purposes.
In order to pursue claims, we may also collect your PESEL number or address of residence from publicly available sources, including CEiDG, KRS, REGON or other registers and records kept by public administration bodies.
3. What is the purpose and legal basis for the processing of your personal data by the Meacandela Online Store?
We need your personal data and we process it in order to:
take action on your requests before concluding the contract (e.g. making a valuation or notifying about the availability of the product)
in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 b) GDPR, for the time necessary to perform these activities;
- conclusion and performance of the contract
in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 b) GDPR, for the time necessary to perform the contract and make settlements under it;
- contacting you, including for purposes related to the provision of the contract;
- handling requests that you send to us (e.g. via the contact form or e-mail);
- handling complaints in the Meacandela Online Store in the event that you submit such a complaint;
- compliance with our legal obligations in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 c) GDPR, including:
obligations under the warranty for defects, for the duration of the liability under the warranty;
obligations arising from withdrawal or termination of the contract, for the duration of the performance of obligations under these titles;
obligations related to the issuance and storage of invoices and documents required by tax law and accounting regulations until the invoice or other documents are issued, and then for the period of their storage specified by tax and accounting regulations;
storage of data in order to demonstrate compliance with the accountability and other obligations resulting from the provisions on the protection of personal data, for the duration of the liability in this respect;
- the implementation of our so-called legitimate interests
in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 f) GDPR
including, inter alia:
* establishing, defending, pursuing claims, until the claims under the contract or our actions related to the contract or pre-contractual demands are time-barred (up to 10 years from the performance of the contract or demands prior to its conclusion or a final court decision);
* creating summaries, analyzes and statistics for our internal needs, including in particular reporting, research and planning of the development of our products, including services and improvement of their quality, development works in our IT systems for the duration of activities prior to the conclusion of the contract and until the performance of the contract and then no later than the limitation of claims under this contract or our actions related to the contract or pre-contractual demands;
- ensuring network and information security throughout the period of data storage, i.e. until the claims under the contract or our actions related to the contract or pre-contractual requests are time-barred, and our liability for accountability and other obligations imposed by the provisions on the protection of personal data ceases to exist;
* customer service support, including by adapting it to the needs arising from orders, complaints, complaints, requests for the duration of the contract or until the completion of actions taken on request before the conclusion of the contract;
* for marketing purposes, including profiling, i.e. to provide information about our promotions, products, including services, events, actions, including special offers for the duration of the contract until its performance;
If you agree, we process your personal data for the purpose of:
- saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites;
- organization of competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part;
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent.
4. Do you have to provide us with your personal data?
We require you to provide the following personal data to be able to conclude and perform the contract concluded with you:
- in connection with a purchase made with account registration:
e-mail address, password, name, surname, delivery address (street, city, postal code) and contact number (in the case of a regular-private account), if you want to receive a VAT invoice, please also provide the NIP number
- in connection with a purchase made without registering an account:
e-mail address, name, surname, delivery address (street, city, postal code) and contact number (in the case of a regular-private account), if you want to receive a VAT invoice, please also provide the NIP number
If for some reason you do not provide this personal data, unfortunately we will not be able to conclude a contract with you, and consequently you will not be able to make a purchase in the Meacandela Online Store.
If required by law, we may require you to provide other data necessary, e.g. for accounting or tax reasons. Apart from these cases, providing your data is voluntary.
5. What are your rights to the Meacandela Online Store in terms of processed data?
We guarantee the fulfillment of all your rights under the general data protection regulation, i.e. the right to access, rectify and delete your data, limit their processing, the right to transfer them, not to be subject to automated decision making, including profiling, and the right to object to processing Your personal data.
You can exercise these rights when:
regarding the request for data rectification: you will notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
in relation to the request to delete data: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was collected by the Meacandela Online Store; you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data; you object to the processing of your data; Your data will be processed unlawfully;
in relation to the request to limit the processing of data: you will notice that your data is incorrect - you can request that the processing of your data be restricted for a period that allows us to check the correctness of this data; Your data will be unlawfully processed, but you will not want it to be deleted; Your data will no longer be needed for us, but you may need it to defend or pursue claims; or you object to the processing of data - until it is determined whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for objection;
in relation to a request for data transfer: the processing of your data takes place on the basis of your consent or a contract concluded with you and when this processing is carried out automatically.
6. Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your personal data
- our employees and associates who must have access to this data in order to be able to perform our obligations or actions on your behalf;
- entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, i.e. those that provide payment and credit services, and cooperate within marketing campaigns;
- entities delivering parcels and letters;
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data for the duration of the contract concluded with you, as well as after its termination, for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract;
- performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions, in particular tax and accounting;
- preventing abuse and fraud;
- statistical and archiving;
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
We store your personal data for marketing purposes for the duration of the contract or until you object to such processing, whichever occurs first.
In the case of organizing loyalty programs, competitions and promotional campaigns in which you can take part - we will process your data for the duration and the period of settlement of the awards. In order to be accountable, i.e. to prove compliance with the provisions on the processing of personal data, we will store data for the period in which the Meacandela Online Store is obliged to keep data or documents containing them to document the fulfillment of legal requirements and enable control of their fulfillment by public authorities.
8. Do we transfer your data to countries outside the European Economic Area?
Your personal data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area to Google LLC based on appropriate legal safeguards, which are standard contractual clauses for the protection of personal data, approved by the European Commission.
9. How can you contact us?
You can contact us in any matter regarding the processing of personal data by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com