The described policy of cookies or similar technologies applies to all websites and applications for mobile devices in the currently viewed domain.
Cookies - small text information sent by a web server and saved on the user's side (usually on the hard drive). The default parameters of cookies allow the information contained in them to be read only by the server that created them. Cookies are most often used in the case of counters, probes, online stores, websites that require logging in, advertisements and to monitor the activity of visitors.
- enabling the use of the Customer Panel,
- enable the use of the Affiliate Program,
- adjusting the website to the preferences of users,
- obtaining anonymous data on the manner in which users use the website,
- make it easier for users to navigate and use the website,
- ensuring safety standards.
We use "permanent" and "session" cookies. "Permanent" cookies remain in the device's web browser until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the cookie file parameters. "Session" cookies remain in the browser until you turn it off or log out of the website on which they were posted.
All modern browsers allow you to enable or disable the cookie mechanism (usually it is turned on by default). If the user does not want to receive cookies, he can change the settings of his web browser.
Disabling cookies may significantly hinder or prevent the use of many websites.